Thursday, March 17, 2005

Technical Difficulties

I'm sorry that there are three copies of my India post. The Internet on the ship goes down frequently and I can never tell whether something has posted, because there is also a delay on the site. All this because at $.40 a minute you have to do things as fast as possible. So far when I try to delete one, all are erased. Don't you just love these little technical glitches? I am in Dar es Salaam, having flown here yesterday from Mombasa where the ship docked. I'm meeting today with Clinton Foundation folks and their partners to look at the progress of the rollout of HIV/AIDS drugs here. Across the weekend I hope to see a little of the city and then will be meeting with Pathfinder International people on Monday. I'm glad to finally get here after my aborted trip in December. 645 members of the shipboard community were headed off on safari as I left. I know they'll bring back wonderful stories and pictures.

No comments: